HORNADY ONE SHOT FIRST FIRING
Hornady One Shot First Firing Barrel Conditioner has been formulated to condition all NEW metal gun barrels, actions and contact surfaces. First Firing withstands extreme high pressure and heat and even reduces copper fouling during firearm break-in process. One Shot First Firing can be used on all types of NEW metals including: firearm actions, barrels, and NEW reloading tools.
- Exceeds the US and NATO Military minimum load carrying capacity by six times US MIL PRF 63460
- DynaGlide exceeds 100 hours salt spray corrosion testing (ASTM B117)
- Heat/cold resistant to 400°F (200°C) and -40°F
- Best used for the first 100 rounds fired
- Dual boundary dry-film technology